- Storybook Creator Plus Software
- Jewell Birthday Digital PP Additions
- Digital Freebie Swirl Overlay
How to Create
- Create a new “custom” project.
- Select “blank” project.(You might want to call this project “Cards 4x6”.That way, you can create a collection of 4x6 cards in the same project file.
- When you click on “next” you will be prompted to specify the size of your project.Select 4” (width) x 6”(height).
- Create a 4”x 5.25” rectangle. When printed you will trim the excess white. This is designed to be placed on a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Fill with Jewell Birthday paper #2.
- Add Digital Freebie Swirl Overlay to bottom left corner and top right corner.
- Add birthday cake to center of card.
- Add "Happy Birthday" to top of card and change color to match a color in the birthday cake. Go to "tools" tab then click on the down arrow under the "color" tool and select a sample color from the birthday cake and then give a light shadow.
- Add "Here's to you!" to bottom of the page and give the same color as "Happy Birthday" and also give a light shadow.