Designed By: Jenny Dammann
- StoryBook Creator Plus Software
- Cottage Garden Digital Kit
- Digital Embellishments Kit - Cottage Garden
- Fonts Used – Chocolate Box, Chocolate Box Decorative
- Create a new blank 4 x 8 project.
- Add Paper5 from Cottage Garden Digital Kit to project.
- Cut rectangle shape from Paper9 (making sure to keep flourish and butterfly pattern in rectangle). Flip orientation of this piece (click on “Layout” tab, then select “Flip Horizontally). Size and position on card so this piece covers approximately the bottom 1/3 of the project.
- Add BlueRicRac embellishment from Digital Embellishments – Cottage Garden Kit. Add heavy shadow, then position across top of blue paper on card.
- Add Flower3 embellishment from Cottage Garden Digital Kit, then position along right edge of card behind blue paper and ricrac layers (click on “Layout” tab, then select “Move backward” until embellishment is behind both layers).
- Add RedStitchFlower embellishment from Digital Embellishments – Cottage Garden Kit. Color change to turquoise (click on “Tools” tab, then click down arrow under the “Color” icon. Use eyedropper tool to select the turquoise color in the bottom half of the card). Position embellishment along left edge of card behind blue paper and ricrac layers.
- Add second Flower3 embellishment and move to left edge of card. Add heavy shadow.
- Add photo to project. Crop into rectangular shape (click on “Tools”, then select “Rectangle”). Turn photo to sepia (click on “Enhance” tab, then click “Sepia”). Give the photo a white mat (click on “Photos” tab, then click “Mat”). Create a white mat with width of 2. Add heavy shadow to photo, then rotate -7.5 degrees (to manually rotate, right click on photo, then select “Properties”. Next to “Rotation”, type in -7.5 and click “OK”).
- Add BlueGreenProng embellishment from Digital Embellishments – Cottage Garden Kit. Add heavy shadow, then scale down and position on project in upper right corner of photo.
- Add FlowerButton1 embellishment from Digital Embellishments – Cottage Garden Kit. Add heavy shadow, then move to lower right corner of photo.
- Add text box and type in age (30 for this project). The font used for this text was Chocolate Box Decorative, set at point size 72. A chocolate brown color was chosen for font color. (TIP: to save this font color to use on other text, click on “Remember this color” and it will be saved for later use. To access it later, click on the dropdown menu just above the color palette and click on “My Colors”. The last color in this block of colors will be the last color you “saved”).
- Add two more text boxes, one for the text above the number and one for text box below. Add title and details in these text boxes. The font used for this text was Chocolate Box, set at point size 14.