- StoryBook Creator Plus Software
- Discover Make Believe Digital Power Palette Additions
- Digital Freebie Dreamy Star Cluster (click here to download)
- Digital Freebie Distressed Edge Frame (click here to download)
- Fonts - CK Nouveau (3,2,1 Blast Off) and CK Elusive
How to Create Birthday Invite:
- Create a new "custom" 4x8 project in StoryBook Creator Plus.
- Add paper 3 to project and resize and position as needed.
- Add digital freebie dreamy star cluster to page.
- Add digital freebie distressed edge frame to page. Right click on frame and unlock aspect ratio and resize to fit around the edge of the card. Give a light shadow.
- Add rocket to card and give a heavy shadow.
- Add shooting star and use the "custom" cutter under the "tools" tab to cut away the stars. Change to color to match the color red in the rocket. Give a heavy shadow.
- Add two text boxes and journal.
- Duplicate the Birthday Invite card.
- Remove "3,2,1 Blast Off" text box.
- Resize second text box to fit at the bottom of the card and journal.
- Reposition the rocket to fit in the middle of the card. You can use the "rotate" tools under the "layout" tab if needed.
- Add embellishment "what a blast" to top of card.