- Storybook Creator Plus Software
- Cottage Garden Digital Kit
- Swirly Digital Alpha Set
- Digital Freebie - White Ribbon (click here to download)
- Digital Freebie - Flower Heart (click here to download)
How to Create
- Create a new “custom” project.
- Select “blank” project.(You might want to call this project “Cards 4x6”.That way, you can create a collection of 4x6 cards in the same project file.
- When you click on “next” you will be prompted to specify the size of your project.Select 4” (width) x 6”(height).
- Create a 4”x 5.25” rectangle. When printed you will trim the excess white. This is designed to be placed on a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Fill with Cottage Garden paper #5.
- Add corner 1 to each corner of the card.
- To make vase: go to "shapes" tab and select "nature" shapes. Find tulip shape and select "cut shape out of a piece of paper" and cut out of paper #10. Give heavy shadow.
- Add digital freebie white bow to front of vase. Use custom cutter to cut off the excess ribbon extending over the edge of the vase. Give a light shadow.
- Add tag 3 to the front of the vase and move under the white bow. Add "Live Laugh Love" embellishment to tag. Add button to middle of the white bow.
- To add flowers and leaves: Add flower swirl to workspace and use the "custom" cutter under the "tools" tab to cut the leaves off of one side. Then fill the leave with paper #8. Copy and paste until you have a total of three. Randomly position them in the vase. Randomly add flowers 1-4 to vase, varying the sizes. Also add three heart flowers to vase, resizing and rotating each so they don't look exactly the same. Highlight all flowers and give a heavy shadow.
- Add the Butterfly Flourish to card. Fill with paper #14 and position behind the flowers just so the butterfly is showing.
- Add "Thinking of You" swirly text to page and resize to fit the space. To outline the "Thinking of You" text you will need to copy and paste the text 4 time to have a total of 5 "Thinking of You". First you will want to align the text on top of each other by using the "allignement" tool under the "tools" tab. Fill the top "Thinking of You" with paper #12 and then highlight the bottom 4 "Thinking of You" and fill with paper #10. Using the "elements" panel on the left side of your screen highlight the bottom "Thinking of You's" one at a time and then you will move them one at a time using your arrow keys on your keyboard. Move each one of the bottom 4 "Thinking of You" with one click of your arrow keys. You will need to move one layer up, one layer down, one layer to the left and one layer to the right. Group all 5 layers together and give a light shadow.