- Storybook Creator Plus Software
- Primary Digital Power Palette (green paper for grass)
- Primary Summer Digital Additions (sun and watermelon)
- Primary Christmas Digital Power Palette (white paper in background)
- Digital Freebie - Ants (click here to download)
- Digital Freebie - Summer Grill (click here to download)
- Font - Mackan 10pt.
How to Create:
- Create a new custom 8x4 project.
- Add paper 13 from Primary Christmas Digital PP to background.
- To create grass, go to the "shapes" tab and select "create a custom shape" and select curved edge. Then just randomly click across the bottom of the card to create a grass shape. Fill the grass shape with paper 20 from Primary Digital PP.
- Add freebie grill to page.
- Create three text boxes. Place one on each of the smoke clouds from the grill and one on center of card and journal as shown.
- Place sun from Primary Summer Digital PP Additions in upper right corner.
- Place watermelon from Primary Summer Digital PP Additions in bottom right corner.
- Place digital freebie ants on page. Use the "custom cutter" under the "tools" tab to cut away the one ant and magnifying glass. Make the ants small enough to fit across the bottom of the card. Copy and past the row of 5 ants until you have enough to go across the bottom of the card to the watermelon.