- StoryBook Creator Plus Software
- Digital Embellishments - Elements (Available August 1)
- Discover Power Palette for background paper
- "Love Defined" Word Art Freebie (click here to download)
- Overlay Freebie (click here to download)
- Font Used - Century Gothic
How to create:
- Drop any basic grunge style paper in the background and then change the colors and saturation as desired.
- The little dots along the side were created with circle shapes, I aligned about 5 and then copied and pasted them as well as change colors and Opacity to create the effect shown.
- To cut the picture into soft waves: drop the photo on page and then go to your shapes and select the wavy shape under the "Geometric" category. Stretch the shape to match the width of the photo size, and the depth to match however many waves you would like to cut out of the photo. In this Case I cut out 4 waves! Tip: When cutting, start by putting a heavy shadow on the photo. This allows you to see where you have made your cuts therefore making them more accurate. I finished by adding 3 of the same photos overlapping in the corner... just zoom in and adjust to your desire!
- For the Photo in the top left corner, adjust the Edge blending quite heavily (located under tools... look for "More"). You can also intensify this look by dropping the Opacity and adding a soft edge frame under the photos ribbon!
- Add photo to lower right corner, then give white mat to photo. Give heavy shadow. Copy and paste two more times, then layer and arrange as shown.
- Behind the Wavy Photo is an embellishment from the "Elements" digital kit called "Elements-Painted Bubble Wrap".
- The Black Distressed lines above and below the photo are also from elements called "Elements Grunge Scratches".
Give the wave a try! It's alot of fun!!