Candy Bar Wrappers
- StoryBook Creator Plus 3 Software
- Trick or Treat Addition
How to create:
- Create a new 12x12 project.
- For the background color create a 5.75" x 5.25" rectangle. The background color choice can be matched to the mat (step #4) you choose. To match the mat color, select the background paper. Then clic k on the Cut & Fill Ribbon. Click on the "down arrow" for Color. Click on "Sample Color" and move the eyedropper over the mat and click your left mouse button. Then click ok.
- For the printed paper design create a 5.5" x 5" rectangle. Fill with your favorite Trick or Treat Paper. Click on the Format ribbon and then select Filters. Choose the 3D filter and adjust the width to 25. Add a Heavy shadow.
- Center both pieces of paper.
- From the Trick or Treat Embellishments "mats" select your paper and add to page. With the mat selected, right click the mouse. Click the last choice on the list - Properties. Unlock the aspect ratio by clicking on the check mark. Then change the width to 4.5" and the height to 1.75". Click on the Format ribbon and then select Filters. Choose the 3D filter and adjust the width to 25. Add a Heavy shadow.
- Place the Trick or Treat Digital stickers of your choice on the mat. If you don't want to use a mat, make sure the sticker you use is the approximate size of the mat (e.g. The "candy candy candy" sticker). All the stickers in these examples had a 3D filter applied with a 25 width.