- StoryBook Creator Plus 3 Software
- Trick or Treat Digital PP Additions
- Digital Embellishments - Sewing Room - Romance
- Spooky Collection Digital Embellishment Ltd.
- Fonts Used: A Charming Font Outline, Sans Serif
1. Start a new 12 x 12 scrapbook project.
2. Add paper #2 to page as background and rotate paper (flip horizontally) using the Rotate Icons under Arrange tab at top of screen.
3. Cut orange rectangle from paper #3 (approx. 5 1/2" x 12") and place on center of page.
4. Using the shapes tab make a black rectangle (approx. 5" x 12") and place on top of orange paper.
5. Add stitching to top and bottom of black rectangle.
6. Add pictures to page. Using the Rounded Square from the Geometric Shapes cut pictures (approx. 1 1/4" x 1 1/2"). To make white mat, copy paste picture, make copied picture white and place behind picture, enlarge slightly. Using the Alignment icons under Arrange tab at top of screen, line and center pictures.
7. Add text box and journaling. To make outline text orange, make orange square from rectangle shapes, place behind text, use cutting tools to cut around text.
8. Add owl and witch leg embellishments. (Move witch leg element layer under orange rectangle layer so only legs show)