- StoryBook Creator Plus 3 Software
- Trick or Treat Digital Addition
- Bodoni MT Font
How to Create:
1. Create a new custom project sized 5" x 6".
2. Make Paper #2 as your background.
3. On your SB3 settings make sure you can view your rulers, if it helps you, you may also want to view your grid to layout all of the squares.
4. Create a new shape, select a square, make the color white. As you drag to create the square the size needs to be a little smaller than 1", about .8" x .8".
5. Copy and paste the square you just created 4 times (you will have 5 altogether). Line up the squares on your page in a horizontal row. Then group the 5 squares together.
6. Copy and paste the group 4 times. Arrange the rows of squares so you will have a 5 x 5 grid of white squares. Group all of the rows together.
7. Now insert embellishments from the Trick or Treat Addition kit. Insert and arrange the images so you have one per square. Insert a star in the middle square for your free space.
8. Insert a new text box. Create text in all caps that say "Free" and use the Bodoni font. Place text in the center square.
9. Create another new text box. Type "B" in all caps and use the Bodoni font, font size 72. Do the same thing for the rest of the letters to spell "Batty" or "Bingo". You will need to do each letter separately so they can be arranged on the page in the right spot above each row.
10. Once you have arranged the letters into the correct spot, group and flatten the letters. Fill the layer with paper #3. You may leave the paper orange or if you want or you can adjust the hue of the paper to yellow. Then add a drop shadow to the title.
11. At this point you will have created one Bingo card. Save the file and give it a name such as bingo card 1. Now you will need to create additional cards but they need to be different in order for the game to work correctly. Simply move around your embellishments to different squares. For each new layout save the file again with a different name, such as Bingo card 2, Bingo card 3 etc.
12. Print your cards on cardstock and laminate if desired. To get your calling cards simply print out one bingo card and cut out each square.
13. The kids love this one, perfect for Halloween parties too! Happy Halloween!