This fun Halloween Candy Bar wrapper is super easy to use. Simply print the wrapper and cut it out. The size is designed to be used for a Milk Chocolate Hershey bar. Fold the wrapper around the candy bar and use desired adhesive to hold in place.
- StoryBook Creator Plus 3 Software
- Trick or Treat Digital Addition
- ZigZag Digital Freebie (click here to download)
- Fonts used: Stencil, Chiller
How to create:
- Create a new custom project - sized 5.5" x 6".
- Add Mat7 to project. Add second Mat 7 to project. Situate mats on page so that vertical lines match.
- Add Mat4 to project. Right click on this mat, then click on "properties". Unclick "Lock Aspect Ratio", then set width to be 6" and height to be 2.5". Place across center of project.
- Add Mat1 to project. With this mat selected, click on "Cut & Fill" ribbon across top of project. Drag rectangle shape to be skinny, wide shape, then cut away shaded area. Right click on remaning piece, then set height of this piece to be 2.25". NOTE: make sure that this piece is at least 6.25" wide after setting height to be 2.25". If it is not, you may need to cut the piece down more then resize. Position across center of purple mat.
- Add ZigZag digital freebie to project. Color change freebie to black. Move stitch line so it spans across edge of green piece onto purple piece. Once you have it situated correctly, copy and paste this piece. Arrange onto other edge of green piece.
- Add two "bat" embellishments to page. Size, rotate and arrange them as shown. Add drop shadow to each.
- Add starblack, starblackgreen and starblackpurple embellishments to project. Size and arrange as shown.
- Add text. "BATTY" is Font "Stencil", at point size 56. After you've added the text, eyedrop the text color to match the purple on the project. Flatten the text (to do this, right click and select "flatten"). Apply "Small burlap" surface to text. Arrange on project as shown. Text "for you" is font "Chiller", at point size 56. This text stays black.
- Save project out as a .jpg, then print on cardstock. Printing on cardstock makes it easier to wrap around candybar.