These fun little lollipop labels are super easy to make, and add a great finishing touch to your spooky treats!
- StoryBook Creator Plus Software
- Trick or Treat Digital Additions
- Fonts Used -Broken Ghost, Chiller
How to Create:
- Create a new project (4 x 6 page landscape). NOTE: Each page of your project will give you 2 lollipop labels.
- To create orange label, add Mat7 to project, then arrange so it covers only the top half of your work space. Add embellishments to project, making sure only to decorate right half of project.
- To create lime green label, add Mat1, then arrange so it covers only bottom half of your work space. Add spooky embellishment to project. Add text ("sucker" font is Broken Ghost).
- To create dark green label, add Mat5, then arrange so it covers only one half of your work space. Add OwlTree embellishment to project, making sure that the left half of this embellishment is placed in the center of the green strip. Add text ("whoooo wants a" font is Chiller, "sucker" font is Broken Ghost).
- After you have created all the label designs you will need, you can save the pages out as high-resolution .jpg files (on the home tab, click "Save pages as" and choose the location to save these pages).
- After the jpgs have been created, you can print them out, trim them in half to create 6" x 2" strips, then wrap around lollipop sticks and secure with Tape Runner.
- Have fun!