- Storybook Creator 3.0 Software
- Black and White Digital PP
- Digital Embellishments - Elements
- Digital Embellishments - Discover
- Pink Stitched Square Digital Freebie (click here to download)
- Funky Overlay Digital Freebie (click here to download)
- Frame with Clip & Paper Snippets Frame Digital Freebie (click here to download)
- Paint Smudge Digital Freebie (click here to download)
- Flowers & Branches Digital Freebie (click here to download)
- Font Styles Hotel Coral Essex, Angelic Warfare. (free downloads at dafont.com)
How to Create:
1. Start with White Background.
2. Add the funky overlay freebie and stretch to cover entire page.
3. Add Elements ''Leather'' to the page.
4. Add the words Everyday and Life in the Hotel Coral Essex Font as large as desired (LEAVE SPACE IN THE CENTER OF THE PAGE BETWEEN BOTH WORDS AS SHOWN). Select both the words and the Leather Background and flatten them together.
5. Go up to your cut and fill ribbon and select your wand tool, now using your wand tool select the letters one at time (don't worry about selecting all of the letter, it looks better to just leave behind whatever isn't grabbed on your first click or two, just remember to select where the text color is deepest). Try it and you will see :). After selecting the letters, choose erase selected area. You will have now cut the letters OUT of the leather... Use a shadow effect to intensify the look :)
6. Now cut out the center of the leather by using your straight cutter to leave white space between the top and bottom as shown.
7. Add Elements Grunge Scratches at the top and bottom of the leather as shown.
8. Add ribbon with dots in the center of white space from the Digital Embellishments Discover Kit.
9. Add the pink Stitched Square freebie and stretch to cover the outside of layout.
10. Add the Paper Snippets Frame Freebie (add photo) add the Frame with Clip Freebie, on top of photo.
11. Behind Photo is the Flowers and Branches Freebie - one on either side - sized as desired.
12. Add photos to corners as shown (I used the edge blur tool under the format ribbon). Tip: flatten photos first to achieve better results).
13. Add a B&W corner Swirl (if desired) created by wanding out a portion of the swirl from Paper #2 in the B&W PP and then place on top of photos in the corners. Add Paint smudge freebies as shown!
14. The quote on top of the cardboard is from the Black and White Digital PP.
NOTE: The photo in the frame was edited in our Memory Manager Software - a fantastically simple organizer and editing tool for digital images. In this example I blurred the background, made all (except the subject) Sepia and even played with the color curves of the background.