- StoryBook Creator Plus 3.0 Digital Software
- Classic Winter Digital Addition
- Classic 'Tis the Season Digital kit
- Winter Solstice Digital kit
- Any other CM Christmas kit
How to create:
1. If you are printing from home adjust the size if needed. I use 8.5" x 11" so I created a new 8.5" x 11" landscape project.
2. I wanted to fit 12 tags on my page so I created a new rectangle that was 3" x 2". I copied and pasted the rectangle so I had two. I filled one rectangle with red paper and one with blue using the kits listed above. Then I copied and pasted each one until I had 6 of each. You may use any Christmas papers you desire.
3. Create a smaller white rectangle, the size will need to be slightly smaller 2.6" x 1.7". Copy and paste until you have 12, move and arrange until each is centered over the colored rectangles.
4. Add desired embellishments. I wanted to keep my tags simple so I only inserted one or two embellishments per tag but you may use as many as you desire. There are several wonderful Christmas kits to choose from.
5. Insert a new text box, type in "to" and enter down two spaces and type in "from". I used the font called Gessele. Make sure each of your tags has a "to" and "from". You may also add any other desired text, such as Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays etc.
6. Save your work and print. Very simple but a great way to create tags for your gifts this year!