- StoryBook Creator Plus 3 Software
- Primary Christmas Digital Additions
- Christmas ribbon if desired
How to create:
1. Create a new 12x12 custom project.
2. Insert Mat 8 from the Primary Christmas Additions kit and resize the mat to fill the background of your page.
3. Using the triangle shape tool design your tree. Start with the trunk, copy and paste your triangle shape and resize it do make many different sizes to make branches for your tree. Make sure you create 25 branches.
4. Once you have created your tree of triangles, group all of them together and flatten. Fill the tree with brown paper or with any other desired color.
5. Insert mats from the Primary Christmas kit. Cut out several different circle shapes. Move, resize and arrange your circles to be on the ends of each of your branches. Group your circles together once they are all in the right place.
6. Add any additional embellishments to your page. Use the gifts or the reindeer. Add a title, "Countdown to Christmas".
7. Save you work and save the page as a jpeg.
8. To create the numbered circles, choose "save as" and rename your project. Hide or delete your background, embellishments and tree. You should only be able to see your circles.
9. Flatten the circle group and fill the layer with white. Add a light drop shadow so you can see where you will need to cut your circle shapes.
10. Insert numbers onto your circles. Number them randomly 1 through 25.
11. Save as a jpeg. Print both files, the background and the numbers.
12. Cut out your circle numbers. You can use several different methods to attach your numbers as you count down the days of the month. Put your design on the fridge and use magnets. If you want to hang your count down on the wall you can use Velcro, glue dots, tape, etc.
13. If desired add ribbon to each end for hanging.