How to create:
1. Create a new 12x12 page.
2. Insert paper 6 as your background.
3. Insert overlay 6. Adjust the opacity to 90 so the color slightly blends to the background paper.
4. Cut a rectangle shape from paper 3. Cut the paper so you are only using the yellow portion. The size will need to be about 10"x9.5". Move the rectangle to the right side of your layout as seen in example.
5. Insert Ribbon 2 from the digital kit. Place the ribbon so it is going across the center of the yellow paper. Copy and paste the ribbon and move it down, see the example.
6. Insert 3 photos, cut them to have a more narrow vertical shape, about 2.85"x5.25". Give each photo a white mat size 2. Arrange them on your page as seen above.
7. Insert ribbon from the Sewing room kit, embellishment 23. Arrange so the ribbon is on top of the left photo but underneath the other two. Also move the bottom ribbon to be on top of the right photo.
8. Insert buttons from the Sewing room kit. Resize and group the buttons together in different areas of your page, see above. Insert the needle and thread to be going through the bottom left corner of the yellow paper.
9. Insert a title for your page. You may type in any desired title, match the color of your title to the background paper.
10. Insert a new text box on the bottom right corner of the yellow paper. Type in xoxoxo or any desired journaling. Can also have the color be white.
11. On the top of the right photo add a small white rectangle, insert a new text box and type in the date.
12. Add desired drop shadows. Give the buttons a deeper shadow so they really pop off the page. Save your work.