How to Create:
- Start with a new 12x12 digital project.
- Fill your background color to be a turquoise blue. Insert paper 11 and re-size to 11.5"x11.5". Center the paper on your page.
- Insert a white rectangle about 12"x5.5". Center it in the middle of the page. On the right side insert element 1 and change the color to pink and adjust the opacity to 20%. Re-size as seen in the example. From the embellishments insert the pink ribbon 2 times. Place one ribbon at the top of the white rectangle and one ribbon on the bottom of the white rectangle.
- Insert 3 photos, arrange the photos similar to the example. Add a 2pt white mat to each of the photos.
- Insert word art from the kit. On the top left insert the happiness definition. Insert "Everyday Moments", change the color of the word "Moments" to orange. Insert the "Love, Inspire, Believe" and adjust the hue to turquoise.
- Insert the orange circle tag in the bottom left under the pink ribbon. Place text on top of the tag and format the text in the shape of a circle. Font used is Pea Banana color is dark brown.
- Insert the rectangle tag 3 and adjust the hue so the outside is turquoise and the center is purple. Insert text in the tag with desired journaling and place it next to the circle tag under you photo.
- Embellish with flowers from the kit. Insert the yellow, orange, white and pink flowers. Arrange them as seen in the example or in any other desired arrangement. Insert small circles, the give the circles a brad like appearance, format them with a 3D edge and add a light drop shadow.
- Finish your design with any other drop shadows or embellishments and save your work.