Designed By: Leanne Bailey
How to Create:
- Create a new 12x12 project.
- Add paper “BeachVacation P15” to background.
- Add “footprint” photo to the bottom left corner and right click and “flatten”. Go to the “Cut & Fill” tab and select the down arrow under the “Straight” cutter and choose “Blended Edge”. Rotate and position the cutting edge at a diagonal angle and click and drag the lines apart to give the photo lots of room for fading and then select "Erase the shaded area". This gives a nice effect for the photo to blend in with the paper.
- Next you are going to cut out a rectangle approximately 9.2" x 1.4" out of "BeachVacation P11" paper. Click on down arrow next to paper and select "Cut out a new shape" then and you will select "rectangle" from the "geometric" shapes. Position your shape on the page and then select "Ok". Position the rectangle approximately 4" down on the left side of the page making sure the edge goes off the side of the page and give a light shadow.
- You will need to repeat step 4 to cut a rectangle approximately 8.8" x .70" out of paper "BeachVacation P18" for the light brown rectangle and then place the brown strip on the top edge of the striped rectangle paper strip. Also give a light shadow.
- Now you will need to add a photo box to your page that is approximately 8.2" x 2.7" and add a photo. Go to "Insert" tab and select "Empty Frame" and then right click on frame and select "Properties" you will now be able to add in the height and width of your choice. Position photo on top of the brown rectangle. Right click on photo and select "Cut Corners" and make the size of the corner 20 and cut. Give photo a light shadow.
- Add "Vacation" embellishment to page and rotate it 90 degrees counter-clockwise. Position on the left side of the page so that just the green part and none of the letters are showing. Also give a light shadow.
- Right click on the brown rectangle and copy and paste, then using the new pasted rectangle position it on the right side of the page approximately 9" down. You will want to move most of the rectangle off of the page so that only about 2.5" are showing. Now add a new photo box approximately 4.5" x 2.6" and add photo and position on the right side just above the brown rectangle. Right click on photo and round corners just as in step 6.
- Add "Beach" embellishment to page and right click on it and select "Rubber Stamp" I just used the standard setting that came up and chose "create". Rotate the word Beach and resize a bit smaller and placed it in the upper right corner. I also choose to fill the word with a blue paper for more color. Click on the "Beach" embellishment and go to the "Click & Fill" tab and click the down arrow under "Paper" and browse and choose "BeachVacation P16" and then fill.
- Position the embellishments "SandCastles" and "FootprintsInTheSand" on the right side just above and under the photo.
- Create a text box and positions in on the left side under the large striped rectangle and journal.
12" x 12"
Digital Scrapbooking Ideas
Beach Digital Scrapbooking
Vacation Digital Scrapbooking