To use the freebies and your own images in SBCStudio
- In the upper right corner click on “create package” when prompted name the package and click Create.
- Now click on “Manage Packages” You should see your new package now
- Head back to the digital freebies page: http://projectcenter.creativememories.com/digital/digital-freebies/
- Click on the words: 'Download by clicking here'
- When your download finishes double click on it. Your zipped file contents should open in Finder.
- Click on the blue sbcStudio icon in your tray
- Click on the finder window, arranged them so that you can see the white square for your newly created package and the contents of the zipped file.
- Drag and drop them from the zipped file into your sbcStudio package.
- Once they are added there, they will be accessible with the rest of your content.
NOTE: You can can trash the zipped file that you downloaded and the unzipped file you pulled the files from, when you added them into SBCStudio they were copied into a folder within the application.