Designed By: Sharon O’Nan
How to Create:
- Start with a new 12x12 digital project.
- Add “RuggedBabyBoyP19” to background.
- Right click “RuggedBabyBoyP29” and “Cut a new shape.” Select the “Ellipse” shape, size pretty large and center on the paper.
- Using the “Straight” cutter found on the “Cut & Fill” tab, angle so that it will cut the top right section of the circle and choose “Cut Around Selected Area.” Then rotate and align the piece you just cut off the circle so that the ‘cut’ edges match up created a folded look. Right click on the ‘cut’ piece and select “Touchup.” Select “Darken” with a larger brush size (about 18) and very light brush pressure (1). Then go along the long edge that was ‘cut’ and slightly darken to give a shadowed effect. Also go along the opposite side. Select “Lighten” and brush along the middle to highlight. Then add a custom light shadow positioning the direction of the shadow to the lower left.
- Cut out a long narrow rectangle from “RuggedBabyBoyP25.” Use the straight edge cutter at a slight angle to cut off ends. Cut another long narrow rectangle from “RuggedBabyBoyP23” and “RuggedBabyBoyP28.” Using the “Shaped Edge Cutter,” select “Pinking” from the edge cutters package, adjust the spacing and aspect ratio to liking to create a pinked ribbon edge look. Repeat on both ends of both rectangles. Add heavy shadow to all three.
- Add photos as shown and apply heavy shadow.
- Add “TheyGrowUp” embellishment.
- Insert text box and journal.