Designed By: Jen Lessinger
How to Create:
- Open a blank 12x12” document. Insert the aged brown paper as the background.
- Insert a 5x7 photo and round the corners. Place as shown.
- Insert a 2 2/3 x 5” rectangle and fill it with the reddish paper. Add a colored stroke, and select the dotted option.
- Insert the Simply Digital Alpha Set with the color set to black to type “iPad.” If necessary, ungroup the letters and separate them, then regroup them.
- Insert a text box. Change the font to Dirty Ego and type “FOR THE WIN…” and position the text under the photo.
- Insert the “road trip” embellishment. Position it so the arrow is on the page and resize to make it larger. Rotate the element slightly and place it in the upper left side of the layout under the title. Repeat this process for the lower left side and the lower right side, flipping the lower right side element horizontally.
- Insert a text box. Change the font to Century Gothic and the color to white. Type the journaling and resize it to fit in the reddish text box.
- Insert a thought bubble. Change the color to white and give it a patterned paper frame using the reddish paper at 10 pt. Resize and position as shown. Insert an exclamation point. Resize it to fit in the thought bubble. Fill the exclamation point with the same reddish paper you used for the thought bubble frame. Give it a black frame (5 pt).
- Insert an arrow epoxy and place above the journaling box.