How to Create:
- Add paper 12 to background and then layer papers 22, 5 and 18 on top randomly just be sure that all of the papers show through and that you don’t cover them up with the other papers.
- Add ribbon 6 on the page and rotate it to a vertical position and place it over the edge of the papers where they meet.
- Place a photo frame that is 5.5”x8.5” onto your page and give a white mat with the width of 4. Then add two additional photo frames that are sized at 2.5”x2.5” and mat in white with a width of 2. Position the two smaller frames so that they are overlapping the biggest photo. Give all of the photos a shadow that goes to the upper left direction. And fill with your photos of choice.
- Add embellishment News Flash to the upper left corner and Thankful to the bottom right corner. I also added some flower to the bottom left corner by layering a few on top of each other.
- Add a text box to the left side of your page so that it is right next to the two smaller photos and journal your story.