Designed By: Jen Lessinger
How to Create
- Open a blank 12x12” blank document.
- Color the background red.
- Insert the baseball paper. Use the Cutter tools to cut a square, then round the corners. Add a drop shadow.
- Insert the scoreboard embellishment. Add a drop shadow.
- Insert a 12 x 2 2/3” rectangle. Fill it with brown woodgrain paper. Position it as shown. Add a drop shadow.
- Insert a 5x7” photo. Round the corners.
- Insert a text box. Change the font to Helvetica and the color to white. Type the journaling and position on the brown woodgrain rectangle.
- Insert the ticket and position as shown.
- Insert a text box. Change the font to Rockwell and the color to black. Add the title, adjusting the font size by selecting some of the letters and increasing or decreasing.
- Insert the batter embellishment. Drag it so that it is under the title and reduce the opacity to 60%.