Designed By: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
Instructions for front:
- Create a new Card – 5x7 Portrait (Flat). Add Winter Wedding P16.
- Add Winter Wedding P5. Cut a horizontal rectangle and align as shown. Under the Insert tab, add a straight line. Change the color to teal and width to 4 pt. Align to the top of the white paper. Copy and paste another line as shown.
- Add three small photos across the card.
- Add Flourish – Red. Under the Cut & Fill tab, change the color to white. Align in the upper left corner. Copy and paste. Flip and align in the bottom right corner.
- Add six Snowflake-Blue embellishments. Size and align as shown.
- Add the Love title and OneHappiness-Quote title as shown. Change the color to teal for each and align as shown.
- Add couples name and wedding date using Castellar & Dear Sarah Rg fonts.
Instructions for back:
- Add Winter Wedding P16.
- Add Winter Wedding P5. Cut a vertical rectangle and align as shown. Change the opacity to 75%.
- Add four Snowflake-Blue embellishments. Size and align as shown. Lower the opacity on the larger snowflakes to 25%.
- Add two LaceBorders. Align at the top and bottom, flipping one.
- Add invitation verbage using Castellar & Dear Sarah Rg fonts.