Designed By: Jen Lessinger
How to Create:
- Open a 12x12” blank page.
- Crop your photo to 6x4” and insert it into the layout. Round the corners.
- Duplicate the photo. Fill the photo with Reflections Paper 14.
- Insert a rectangle. Use the Arrange tools to make the rectangle the same height as the photo. Round the corners and fill the rectangle with Reflections Paper 48.
- Duplicate the rectangle you just made and fill it with Reflections Paper 39.
- Arrange the photo and rectangles as shown, using the Align tools as needed.
- Insert a circle and position it over the area where the rectangles meet.
- Insert a “q” from the Reflections alphabet. Reduce the opacity to 50% (in the Format Ribbon).
- Insert a leaf embellishment. Color the leaf to match the “q” and rotate it about 180 degrees. Position as shown.
- Insert the “silly” embellishment. Color it to match the “q” and the leaf.
- Insert the word “Girl” with the Reflections Alphabet. Ungroup the letters and position them as shown.
- Insert a text box over the teal rectangle. Type the journaling using the Vintage font. Change the font color to white.
- Insert a ribbon at the top and bottom of the page – it doesn’t matter which one. Fill the ribbons with Reflections Paper 01.
- Insert 2 more ribbons, and rotate them 90 degrees. Position the ribbons on the side of the page, over the top and bottom ribbons. Fill these ribbons with the same paper.
- Insert Reflections Tag 11. Scale the size down until it fits on the intersection of the ribbons in the corner. Copy and paste 3 more tags, and place them in each corner.
- Add drop shadows to all of the elements except the text and the “q”.