Designed by: Debbie Parks
How to Create:
- Create a 12” x 12” page.
- Place Enchanted Paper 22 (black) as background.
- Add Enchanted Paper 26 next, as shown. Select this paper and choose “Cut & Fill”, then “Straight”, then “Rough rip” using default settings. “Cut” and keep the right side.
- Place Enchanted Paper 7 lining up against lower right hand corner. With paper selected, choose “Cut & Fill”, then “Rough rip” using default settings. Cut in a diagonal as shown. (The cutter will intersect the bottom of page at the 7” mark and the right side of page at the 6” inch mark.) I then changed the opacity to 80.
- Place “It’s the Little Things” words on the paper in the corner (measures ½” tall).
- Position a photo as shown on right hand side (measuring approx. 5”x 3.75”). Add a ¼” mat in black.
- Position a photo as shown in the bottom middle (measuring approx. 5”x 3.75”). Add ¼”mat in black.
- Place 5 Glitter Squares-Black measuring 5/8” x 5/8” in a row above photo as shown. Using the “Arrange” option, center the squares along their centers horizontally, and then space them evenly.
- Position a photo as shown in the top left corner (measuring approx. 4.5”x 6”). Add a ¼” mat in white.
- Place 7 Glitter Squares-White measuring ½” x ½” vertically in a column. Using the “Arrange” option, center the squares along their centers vertically, and then space them evenly apart.
- Using “Insert” and “Shape”, type E. Select Kunstler Script font, black fill, black line color, and line width .75. “Create” and then enlarge the E while holding the shift key ( to approx. 5.5” tall).
- Similarly, with same settings and font, type (E)nchanted, centering it on top of the photo on right. Size lettering to approx. 3.5”tall.
- Add Enchanted Overlay 3, turning it light gray (by selecting it, choose “Cut & Fill”, and then pick light gray). You will then cut the overlay diagonally in half, and then once more in half at the top left corner. Place the overlay pieces as shown on the edge and upper corner. Select them and change the opacity to 70. Arrange them so that they are under the buttons, photos and lettering.
- Insert your text boxes to add your page title and journaling. I used Kundstler Script and Courier New fonts.