Designed by: Anne Marie Gross
How to Create:
- Add Love Paper 20 to the background and then add a 2-1/4" wide border strip cut from Love Paper 11 and align both papers so border is on the right.
- Add Love Photo Mat 4 to the page and stretch until it measures 10"x6-1/2". Position 1" above bottom edge of background paper and layer under border strip. Add Photo to the page, stretch until it measures 10"x5", then position under border strip and center align with Photo Mat.
- Select Photo Mat and choose Touchup from Format Photos tab. Select the Paint option, then click on "Brush color." Click on RGB and for cream-color in layout, enter "255" for Red, "250" for Green, and "215" for Blue. Choose Brush size = 20 and Brush pressure = 3 and lightly brush across top and bottom edges of Photo Mat, using short, uneven brush strokes. You can increase the zoom slider for better control. Widen your strokes if necessary to get coverage of the cream inked edge of approximately 1/4".
- To increased the inked edge effect, return to the Touchup "Paint" option as in Step 3, but this time select Brush color "112" for Red, "91" for Green, and "58" for Blue. Select Brush size = 17 and Brush pressure = 4 and brush along edge in short strokes to barely touch the edges of both top and bottom of Photo Mat.
- Add embellishments to page from Love Digital Kit: Stamp-Pink, Followed My Heart, Stamp-Green, Stamp-Grey, Stamp-Yellow, and Three Hearts. Rotate Stamp-Yellow 90 degrees counter-clockwise and position as shown. Use Adjust Hue on the Color tab to tweak colors of embellishments as desired.
- Following Step 4, ink the edges of all the elements. Add Heavy Shadow to all the elements.
- Add 8_ZigZag Stitch from Digital Embellishments-Sewing Room Stitches, rotate 90 degrees counter clockwise and position as shown.
- Add text box and journal to complete the page.