Designed by: Jennifer Gibson
How to Create:
- Add Divine Paper1 to page. Make sure you added the paper to the page and not made it background as you need to manipulate it. Right click the paper. Click “edit image”, then click “using touch-up brushes”. With the touch-up brush, darken the edges of the paper. Make sure the size of the brush is fairly large and pressure is down to 1. Once the look you like is achieved click complete.
- Add Ribbon4 to the page. Stretch it across the centre of the page. Widen the Ribbon using the arrow keys. Saturate the color of the ribbon using the color – adjust hue tool. Add Ribbon2 to the page, horizontally and another vertically. Give the ribbons a small amount of 3D edge using the format tools.
- Along the right side of the blue ribbon add 5 different papers from the Divine Power Palette: Divine Paper3, Divine Paper5, Divine Paper9, Divine Paper11, Divine Paper17(brightened using the color tool). Arrange the papers in different sizes and shapes to create a patchwork quilt look. I always like to add pink to pages so I rubberstamped Divine paper3 as well and gave it a pink background.
- To connect all patchwork – Add a ribbon to the page. Make the ribbon very narrow and thin. Change the color of the ribbon to be a dark brown. Apply a NOISY fractal map Filter to the ribbon. Insert the ribbon between each paper and along all sides. This creates a look of seams.
- Add pictures to the page. Give the pictures a white or blue mat. Behind each picture add additional papers like ones selected for the patch quilt.
- Align 2 of the pictures along the right side of the blue ribbon.
- Add ‘Flower2 Grey’ and ‘Flower1Cream’ with centers made from ‘DotCreamSolid’ embellishment from the Divine power palette. Add these flowers as embellishments for the page.
- Add Word Art in AnkeCalligraphic FG Font to the brown Ribbon across center.