Designed by: Jodi Eisner
How to Create:
- Add Beach Vacation Digital Kit paper #15 to page; should be full 12x12.
- Add Beach Vacation Digital Kit paper #18 to page. Top of paper at 7" from bottom of page.
- Add photo to your page. Select the image and, from the the Edit Menu, select Copy.
- Paste a duplicate photo below the original. Then, in the Inspector, flip the orientation of the new image. With the flipped image selected, go to the Element Menu and select Flatten.
- Go to the Cutters Menu and select Edge - Blended. Adjust the blend as desired, then erase the shaded area.
- Adjust the opacity of the reflected image on the inspector.
- Make sure picture is placed over the 7" mark so that the top of paper 18 is not visible through the reduced opacity/blended area of the picture.
- All straight blended edge to top of picture so that the picture blends into the sky. I played with the color effects on the paper a bit so that the paper was very close in color to the sky.
- Add straight blended edge to the bottom of the reflected image to blend better with the sand.
- Add Beach Vacation Digital Kit paper #5. Select the Wand Cutter and choose the white part of the paper so that white becomes grayed out. Choose 'Erase shaded area".
- Add embellishments from Beach Vacation Digital Kit and Cheerful Tropical Digital Additions.