Designed by: Sara Porter
How to Create:
- Start by adding the Shine Paper 7 from the Shine Digital Kit.
- Add the Dot Border from the Shine Digital Addition. Select “Rotate 90 degrees” from the “arrange” tab. Position it across the circles toward the bottom of the page.
- Add Circle 2 Mat, and Create It embellishment from the Shine Digital Addition to the lower left hand corner of the page. Select the circle 2 mat and apply a “gradient fill” from the “Cut & Fill” tab. I used the two color fill with white and the light blue from “colors on the page”. I chose the radial fill with the blue on the outer edge and white center.
- Add the Clover Mat with the Clover detail on top from the Shine digital Addition. “Group” them together by selecting both (holding down the shift key), and right click “grouping”. Cut the clover in 1/4ths by selecting the “straight cutter” from the “Cut & Fill” tab. Cut it vertically, and then horizontally. Make sure to “keep both selections.”
- Add the Shine Diecut P5 from the Shine Digital Kit to the page in the upper right corner. Arrange the 4 clovers between the points as shown. You will need to rotate a couple of them. Then add the Clover detail from the Shine Digital Addition to the center of the mat.
- Add four “Empty Frames” from the “Insert” tab. In my example they are 2x2 inch frames.
- Set tabs ¼ inch apart vertically and horizontally. Then arrange the empty frames with in those lines.
- Insert photos. Select all 4 photo boxes by holding down the shift key while selecting. In my example I rounded the corners by selecting the “Corner Cutter” from the “Cut and Fill” tab. Then, right click and “Group”. This allows you to move or resize the 4 photos at once just like a grip and clip!
- Lastly, add four text boxes from the “Insert” tab. I used Baby Potato font, then right click “flatten”. Resize it to fit desired area. Select “Rotate 90 degrees” from the “arrange” tab for the vertical look. All done!!