Designed by: Ginger Williams
How to Create:
- Add paper #1 as a background to the page.
- Cut a large rectangle fro paper #12 and add it near the right side of the layout.
- Cut a tall rectangle from paper #14 and add it to the bottom right side of the layout.
- Add ribbon #7 across the bottom of the layout and stretch it to be taller.
- Cut three circles from paper #34 and add to the layout as shown.
- Add two, 5 ½” x 4” photos to the right side of the layout. Add a #4 white mat to each photo.
- Add another ribbon #7 to the upper left circle and stretch slightly.
- Cut a small rectangle out of paper #18 and add it on top of the ribbon.
- Add title stickers to the bottom and upper left of the layout.
- Add flowers to the circle at the bottom of the layout.
- Add journaling to the left side of the layout.
- Add a heavy drop shadow to everything except the journaling.