Designed by: Leslie Beahm
How to Create:
- Open a 12x12 project
- Insert Military Paper 5 to the background.
- Insert Military Paper #16 and rotate it 10 degrees to the left. Make it small enough so that most of the paper fits onto the page.
- Insert photos of loved ones around the edges and include any other clippings, rubbings you have. Add light shadows.
- For the main Photo, Insert the photo and make it the focal point of your page. Then, double click on it to touch up. Set the eraser brush size to be about 20 and the brush pressure to be 2. Erase the edges of the photo. With the brush pressure set to 1, go over the edges again to make a nice gradual fade into the photo. You've now made a photo mask.
- Add scotch tape from the Digital Embellishments -Office Supplies 2. Put the tape over some of your photos and clippings to make it look as though they've been taped to the page. Flip the tape horizontally and vertically so that not all the tapes look the same.
- Be sure to journal and tell your story about your loved ones.