Designed by: Debbie Parks
How to Create:
- Place Lg Square Tag Tan as the background for the page. I cut out a square and stretched it to a 12”x12” piece covering the page.
- Place Frame Black Words on page as shown in upper left hand corner. Size it to 8.5”x 8.5”. Similarly size the Frame Brown Words to 8.5”x8.5”. Place as shown in right lower corner of page.
- Place 2 Frame Grey Dots on page. Size them to 3.25”x 3.25” and place in each corner as shown, just inside the worded frames.
- Place a Bottle Cap Black on the intersection of the frames at the point shown (size cap to approximately 1”). Place Dream Big on top of cap and size to fill center. Similarly, place the Bottle cap Brown on the lower intersection as shown. Place the Dreams Come True on top of the cap and size to fill. Format the caps with a shadow.
- Place All Our Dreams in space as shown. Copy and paste it once. Color the copy black. Arrange the copy behind the original and offset it a “smidge” to add a dark contrast from the background.
- Select the Sm Tag Cap Brown. Cut a square closely around the cap. Place this behind the brown frame as shown and center it.
- Place the Achievement Paper 12 on page. Reduce its size to 4”x4”. Place behind the intersecting brown and black frames.
- Place Medallion Brown as shown in upper right corner square. Size to approximately 2” in diameter.
- Insert 3 photos in spaces. (Note: My photos were old and beginning to yellow. I fixed this by choosing Color, then Adjust Hue, and slid the saturation until I liked them).