Designed by: Nicole LeBlanc
How to Create:
- Create a 12 x 12 blank page.
- Insert Summer Paper 4 as background paper
- Insert Photomat 8. Move to the left.
- Insert horizontal photo. Align it with Photomat 8.
- Insert Photomat 3. Go to format – properties – Change rotation to 7. Move to top of page.
- Insert Summer Photomat 2. Go to Cut & Fill. Choose Rectangle and cut out a strip. Go to format – properties – Change rotation to 7. Move just under the Photomat 3.
- Add light shadows to both photomats.
- Go to view. Choose page to get an idea of what it will look like in print.
- Insert MakinWaves_White Background. Add a light shadow.
- Insert text and type title. Font used here was Budmo Jiggler, size 36 with a rotation of 7.
- Insert Summer Photomat 7. Go to arrange and rotate 90 degrees clockwise. Add light shadow.
- Insert Summer Photomat 1. Go to arrange and rotate 90 degrees clockwise. Add light shadow and stack on top of Photomat 7.
- Insert vertical photo and place on top of Photomat 1. Add light shadow.
- Insert Summer Flag_Banner and add heavy shadow. Move to top of page.
- Insert Summer Sun_Orange. Add light shadow. Move to top corner of photo and photomats.
- Insert Tag_Chevron. Decrease size and add light shadow. Move to put into place.
- Finally, add your journaling. Mine was size 12 with the font High Tower Text.