Designed by: Nicole LeBlanc
How to Create:
- Create a 12x12 Page Print Project.
- Insert TotheBeach Paper 17 as background.
- Insert two photo boxes sized at 3.6 x 3.8, then stack them vertically and center on page.
- Drag and drop a photo into each spot, then flatten and round corners on each.
- Add two Sun embellishments, then drag them behind photos and place on project as shown.
- Insert four photo boxes sized at 1.8 square. Position them as shown, placing two on each side of larger photo openings.
- Insert four shapes sized at 1.8 square. Position them along either side of the larger photo openings as shown.
- Using the align tool, align photo and shape squares evenly beside large photos.
- Drag and drop photos into four photo boxes, then flatten and round corners. Add light shadow.
- Fill shapes with patterned papers 9, 12, 11 and 6. Flatten and round corners. Add light shadow.
- Add Remember embellishment to bottom of page.
- Add camera, sunglasses, passport and beverage embellishments to project.
- Add Family Vacation embellishment. Add light shadow.
- Add journaling.