Designed by: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Create a new 12” x 12” project. Add Summer Paper 2 to your background. Add an 11”’ white square. Add a heavy shadow.
- Add a 10-3/4” photo. Under the Format Tab, select Filters. Select Threshold. Change the Low color to yellow. Adjust the threshold depending on the detail of your image. Under the Surfaces tab, select Cord. Change the opacity to 50%.
- Add two smaller photos, adding a white mat and a heavy shadow. Align as shown.
- Add the embellishments and titles as shown.
- Add journaling along the edge of the large photo.