Designed by: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Create a 12x12 blank page.
- Add Downtown Paper7 to the background of the layout.
- Add Downtown Paper4. Cut into a rectangle.
- Add the Overlay_GrungeEdge. Change the color to the dark purple paper.
- Add Downtown Paper5. Cut into a rectangle. Tear the left side of this paper. Size and align as shown.
- Add a large photo. Select the White Tab frame.
- Add the JournalingCard_Shadowed and the Bracket_Left embellishments.
- Add the Brad and KnottedCord_Short embellishments. Size and align as shown.
- Add Downtown Paper 5. Cut into a small circle. Copy and paste the circle desired times for your title.
- Add the alphas for your title. Select the alphas and fill with Downtown Paper6. Under the Format tab, add the surface – Burlap. Align the circles as shown.
- Add the Circles embellishment.
- Add the Flourish_Grey embellishment. Copy and paste the embellishment. Under the Cut & Fill tab, change to the Downtown Paper6 as the fill. Align the two flourishes as shown.
- Add journaling as desired.