Designed by: Beth Thomander
How to Create:
1. Create a blank 12 x 12 page and insert School Days Paper 12 for the background.
2. Insert Black Border embellishment and change to desired colour.
3. Insert Border Pencils embellishment and rotate 90 degrees.
4. Insert 4.2" x 2.8" photo box. Add Blue Frame embellishment and size to fit photo. Insert text box and add text in 1942 Report font to tab on frame.
5. Insert White Tag Embellishment. Add two text boxes to make two columns on text box. Add text in Aharoni font. Add text box to journal on tab in 1942 Report font.
6. Add shadow on top left to the pencil border and scalloped border.
7. Add 3 photo boxes 3.3" x 5" size. Add a mat to these 3 photos in white background colour of pencil border.
8. Add 2 brackets to these three photos and size to fit. Add a 3D filter to the brackets.
9. Add School Days Paper 10 and make a blended cut to fade it out to the striped paper.
10. Add Border Stitching Edge and rotate. Place over green blended paper. Change colour to match scalloped border.
11. Add "First day of School" embellishment, size to page, copy and paste. Change 1st one to desired colour and change 2nd title to white. Pull white one to the right and down slightly.
12. Add 2.6" x 2.6" photo box. Add Frame Embellished and size to fit photo and place over photo.
13. Add heavy shadow to all embellishments on page except for text. Add a light shadow to text.