Designed by: Nicole LeBlanc
How to Create:
- Create a 12 x 12 blank page.
- Insert Hocus Pocus Paper 11 as background paper.
- Insert six different hexagons. Rotate and add shadows to all. Move into place.
- Insert three photos and crop into square shapes. Move into place.
- Add three different frames and move each one on top of a photo. Add shadows to all.
- Insert Spider web and move to bottom left corner. Add shadow. Click on view – choose page.
- Insert Spider_BlueLace. Resize and place on top of spider web. Add shadow.
- Insert tabs (blue, green and purple). Move them under the frames. Add text with a white or dark grey font and type journaling to place on tabs.
- Insert Pennant_White. Move to top center of page. Add shadow.
- Insert Pennant_PurpleOrange. Move on to of the white pennant and add heavy shadow.
- Insert Oct31 and move to bottom right corner of page. Add shadow.
- Insert Tag_Ticket and move into place. Type journaling in dark grey font and place on top of ticket.
- Insert Banner_Blue. Place on top of photo frame. Add shadow.
- Add a curved text path to page and type journaling to place on top of the blue banner.