- Create a 12 x 12 blank page.
- Add the Love Ribbon to page. Rotate 90 degrees clockwise and move to the left of the page.
- Insert three photos. Format each photo by selecting a white mat around each. Re-size photos as needed and add a shadow.
- Align the two vertical photos vertically. Align the bottom vertical and horizontal photo to where the bottoms line up.
- Add the Cheerful Valentine PM 1 to page. Re-size it and align it’s top with the top vertical photo. Add a shadow.
- Insert Cheerful Valentine PM 5. Reduce the size and center it on top of the PM 1. Add a shadow.
- Insert Stamps L, O, V & E. Spread them out across the page. The L stamp will overlap the photos to the left and the E will be lined up with the photos to the right. Add shadows to all.
- Add the happy Valentine’s word art. Reduce the size and place on top of PM 5.
- Add the Bmine heart. Reduce the size and add a shadow. Put on top of PM5.
- Insert text using font Pea Amanda’s Hand, size 14. Type the text and put on the PM 5.