Here are some super fun little Mom Coupons... I figured they'd be a super fun, customized way for the kiddos to help create something fun for Mom. Great for grandmas to work on with the kids, so they can surprise Mom on the big day. :)
I'm giving you a high-resolution background to start with, just like with the holiday gift tags a while back, so all you have to do is add the words and the fun bling. For this project, the only content I needed to create the coupons was just one - the Dress It Up Embellishments. I also grabbed the Freebie Bunny from Jenny Bingham a few days ago.
These are 11 x 8.5 size so you can easily print them at home if you like.
- StoryBook Creator Plus 3 Software
- Background Template .jpg (to download this, simply click on the template to the right & save the high-resolution image that comes up)
- Dress It Up Digital Embellishments
- Easter Bunny Digital Freebie (only necessary if creating coupon for dust bunny removal)
- Download background template.
- Create new project in StoryBook Creator Plus - you will need to choose custom size 11 x 8.5. (NOTE: you can have these coupons orientated either way - if you choose to go portrait with your project, the coupons will be wider than they are long and you'll have to rotate the background template .jpg, but that's not a big deal).
- Once project has been created, import background template .jpg (rotate if necessary). Make sure this .jpg is stretched to full size so it covers the whole work surface evenly.
- Add embellishments & text. The main font I used here is "A Little Pot". The font I used on the dog tag is "4990810" (yes, that's the name of the font :).
- To print your project, you have two options: 1) When you're done with your project, save it out as a high resolution .jpg (on the "Home" tab, click on the dropdown arrow below the save icon and choose "save project as"). Select your desktop or other location where you can easily find your project. Leave the resolution at 300 dpi and continue, then print. OR 2) print directly from StoryBook Creator Plus by clicking "Print" from the "Home" tab.
- After you print them, use the Rotary Trimmer with Perforating Blade to make them true "coupons". She'll love em!
Have some fun with this project. I sure did. :)