- StoryBook Creator Plus 3.0 Digital Software
- Christmas and/or winter kits: Classic Winter Digital Addition, Winter Solstice Digital kit, Classic 'Tis the Season digital kit, Jewel Christmas Digital Addition, Primary Christmas Digital Addition or Classic Nativity Digital Addition
- Large jar candle
- Christmas ribbon if desired
How to create:
1. Create a new 8.5" x 11" portrait project.
2. Insert a new rectangle shape, In my example the size is 6" x 3", you may need to measure your candle to be sure this is the size you want to use.
3. Copy and paste the rectangle so that you have 3 on your page. (This will make 3 labels for you to print, so if you only need one or two, create as many as needed.)
4. Fill your shapes with desired paper from any of the kits listed above.
5. Insert another rectangle above the first and rezie it to be smaller so that the first one borders the second. Fill that shape with desired paper.
6. Embellish your design. Make one for school teachers, friends or family members. (My first example is for my sons school teacher so I inserted a new text box and typed in "for Mrs. Beary", in the second example I typed in "Newman family Home Scents". Be as creative as you want. Insert and arrange embellishments from any of the kits listed above to get desired look.
7. Save your work as a jpeg and print.
8. After you have cut out your label adhere it to the candle jar with any desired adhesive. To finish off the look you could add a ribon but that is not necessary.