- Add background paper Military Paper 16.
- Insert two skinny rectangles and fill them with Military Paper 9 and Military Paper 20. Position as shown and add a light shadow.
- Insert your photos. Add a mat to each and a heavy shadow.
- Below your photos, add two Frames from the Military Digital Kit.
- On top of your photos, add three Gold Stars, the Dog Tag, and Bead Chain as shown.
- Just above the background paper, add the WorldMap_Dark from the Traveler Digital Kit.
- Add the Protect and Serve title block. Recolor if desired.
- For the journaling lines, Add Military Paper 8. Use the cutting tool to cut a rectangle out of the paper. Use the Threshold filter to change to black and white and give the stamped effect. Use the Cutting Wand (with "All" selected for the Selection Scope) to cut away the white and keep the black lines. Position under the photos.
- Add your journaling.