- Create a new 12x12 project.
- Fill the background with your favorite photo.
- Insert a large circle to assist with aligning your numbers.
- Create a vertical and horizontal guide, crossing in the center of the
project, to locate the placement of numbers 12, 3, 6 and 9; then fill in the
rest of the numbers.
- Add a title or quote to your design. (Jill used the Hold Onto Each Other title from the Family and Friends Digital
- Once aligned, hide the circle layer by clicking the eye along the left side
- Once you've finished your design, upload and order
your photo panel on the Creative Memories Digital Center (US|CAN). In
the meantime, pick up some universal clock pieces that will fit the 3/4"
thickness of the Photo Panel at your local craft store.
Once your photo panel arrives, you'll add your clock parts.
- Find the center of the clock by placing a piece of painter's tape on the
center of the panel.
- Mark your crossing points using a pencil.
- Use a 1/2" drill bit to drill a hole through the clock, from the front to
the back of the panel.
- Remove the tape.
- Insert your clock pieces as directed on the packaging of the pieces.
Viola! You now have a beautiful, one-of-a-kind clock to place on your mantel
or end table.