- StoryBook Creator Plus Software
- Digital Embellishments - Office Supplies Kit II
- Cottage Garden Custom Cut Frame Freebie (click here to download)
- With Love Digital Kit
- Make Believe Digital Addition (For thin rectangular border)
- Discover Baby Boy Digital Kit
- Discover Digital Power Palette
How to Create:
- Make your photo the Background.
- "I discovered a neat little trick in SB+ for changing a photo to Sepia yet keeping the Blue Eyes. Many times this works in editing programs with B&W photos but NOT with SEPIA! However, in SB+ you can do it with Sepia OR B&W! Woo hoo! HOW:
1 - Add the photo and then flatten the photo (in this case you will have to flatten it).
2 - Now, by using your zoom slider located at the bottom left hand side of your screen. Zoom right into one eye (you can do the second eye after).
3 - Use the Custom Cutter tool found under Tools>cutters>custom. Then select the "curved edge type". go right around the eye and then select "COPY the shaded area". (if this isn't working... remember you may just need to click "invert the shaded area" located right inside your custom cutter window).
4 - After you have cut around and COPIED each eye. Then all you need to do is select the actual photo... go up to the "Enhance" ribbon and click on Sepia.
5 - The photo will change to Sepia but the eyes will remain blue (because they were copied seperately from the photo.
6 - After you have done this... feel free to play with the eye color by utilizing the hue, color and light, curves etc. to make the eyes a little more blue etc...
7 - NOW GROUP THE EYES TO THE PHOTO. Do this by selecting both eyes and the photo right click and select "group"!! Your'e done!
Note: this may seem like a lot of steps to make eyes blue in a Sepia or B&W photo... but I promise once you have tried this once or twice you will be able to do it in under a minute! It's all in the trying!! :)
- Now, add the Cottage Garden Frame FREEBIE to the page and stretch to fit the entire outside of the page. Stretching it to this degree will work best on a 7x5 or 8.5x11 page since it is a horizontal frame.
- Then add the ink blot from the Office Supplies Kit II and change the color to white.
- The little thin border was cut from paper one (i just cut a thic strip along the polka dot portion of the paper) and then I frame it with another white thin rectangle as well.
- The heart is from the With love kit. I just simply changed the hue & curve of the color to make a very light blue. (go to Enhance>hue>curves).
- The little circle is from the Discover Power Palette. The title "LOVE" with the circle border. Just remove the word with the wand tool and you have a nice little circle border!
- Wish and Dream are in the Discover Power Palette. Wonder (along with the arrow) are from the Discover Baby Boy Kit!