Cheerful Tone-on-Tone Paper US
Cheerful Tone-on-Tone Paper CA
Cranberry Cardstock US
Cranberry Cardstock CA
Yellow Cardstock US
Yellow Cardstock CA
White Cardstock US
White Cardstock CA
Black Dual-tip Pen US
Black Dual-tip Pen CA
Foam Squares US
Foam Squares CA
Traveler Cricut Cartridge US
Traveler Cricut Cartridge CA
How to Create:
Cut a piece of Cranberry Cardstock to 5-1/2" x 11". Fold in half.
Using the Traveler Cricut Cartridge, cut the following pieces and adhere in this order:
- 5" scallop circle (from Sun4)from Yellow Cardstock - adhere with Foam Squares
- 4" circle (from Sun2) from red dotted Cheerful Tone-on-Tone Paper
- 3-1/2" circle (from Sun2) from White Cardstock
- 3" scallop circle (from Sun4) from light blue dotted Cheerful Tone-on-Tone Paper
- 4" drink using yellow stripe Cheerful Tone-on-Tone for the shadow and red strip Cheerful Tone-on-Tone for the front layer. Adhere together with Foam Squares.
- 1" Relax and Unwind using the Beach Bum Font. Cut the shadow from White Cardstock and "Relax" from red dotted Cheerful Tone-on-Tone paper and "and unwind" from light blue dotted Cheerful Tone-on-Tone Paper. Adhere these together with Precision Point Adhesive. Adhere to the card with Foam Squares.
Add stitching and dots with the Black Dual-Tip Pen as shown.
Finished Size: 5-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Project Designed by: Jill Klasen
Scrapbooking Card Ideas
Scrapbooking Cards for Holidays
Scrapbooking Card Ideas for Family
Scrapbooking Cards for Seasons
Scrapbooking Cards for Friends
Thank You Card Ideas
Scrapbooking Invitation Ideas
Scrapbooking Card Ideas for Kids
Congratulations Card Idea
Scrapbooking Anniversary Card Ideas
Scrapbooking Birthday Cards