« Back to Designer Ginger Williams
Back Yard Bubbles - Gratitude Digital Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Ginger Williams
How to Create:
- Add Gratitude paper #17 as a background to the layout. Cut a piece of Gratitude paper #10 to be about 8” x 10 1/4". Add this paper to the center of the page and then cut a decorative edge on the bottom of the paper.
- Cut a 7” x 6” piece out of Gratitude paper #15 and add this to the right side of the layout.
- Cut a 10” x 4” piece out of Gratitude paper #13 and layer over paper # 15.
- Add a 10” section of green and a 10” section of cream paper ribbon at the bottom of paper #13
- Cut a 10” x 1/2" piece out of paper #21 and add along the bottom of the layout
- Add 3, 2” x 3 1/4" photos with a #3 white mat.
- Add Gratitude Tags and Epoxy Buttons to the layout as shown.
- Add title with Hummingbird Alphabet to the top of the layout.
- Add journaling with Typewriter font to the top of the page.
- Add a drop shadow to everything except the journaling.