« Back to Designer Ginger Williams
My Brand New Kitchen Aid Shine Digital Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Ginger Williams
How to Create:
- Add paper #12 as a background to the page.
- Add photo mat #3 to the bottom of the page, stretching a bit
to make a smaller rectangle. Do the same thing in the upper left corner making
a smaller rectangle.
- Cut a long skinny rectangle from paper #7 and add it across
the bottom of the page.
- Add photo mat #2 to the layout and stretch it to be a long
skinny strip across the bottom of the page. Add it again to the upper left side
of the layout and stretch it to be a small rectangle.
- Cut another small skinny rectangle from paper #7 and ad it
to the upper left corner of the page.
- Add four photos to the page as shown with #4 sized white
- Add 4 round digital embellishments to the page where shown.
- Add title and journaling with Harlow Solid Italic font to
the page. Add sub-title with the Pencilbox font to the page.
- Add a drop shadow to everything except the text.
- Add texture to the title and to the bottom blue rectangle
using the weave texture.