« Back to Designer Jill Klasen
In my Daughters Eye's - Journaling Challenge 6 Digital Layout
Designed By: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Create a blank 12x12 template. Add Autumn Breeze Paper 10 to the background
of your layout.
- Add Autumn Breeze Paper 6 and 8. Reduce in size as shown and
add heavy shadows to both papers.
- Add Paint_Purple embellishment to the bottom right
- Add the BurlapMat_Portrait.
Flip it horizontally and align as shown.
- Add a photo with a white mat.
- Add the BurlapFlags and two Button_Brown embellishments
across the photo.
- Add Treebranch_orange.
Under the Color tab, adjust the hue to purple. Adjust the brightness and saturation to blend
with the layout. Align the branches on
the top side, under the burlap mat. Add
the LeafFlower_Orange. Under the Color
tab, adjust the hue to purple. Adjust
the brightness and saturation to blend with the layout. Copy and paste the flower twice and align the
flowers on the branch. Select the branch
and the three flowers. Group the
layers. Copy and paste the grouping
twice. Align below the photo as shown.
- Ungroup one of the
groupings. Copy and paste one if the
flowers. Add it to the upper right of
the layout, along with the Tag_Leather embellishment.
- Apply the Burlap surface of your title. Add journaling of your favorite song lyrics