« Back to Designer Jill Klasen
Lean on Me - Color My World Rewards Club Digital Scrapbook Layout Project
Designed By: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Create a blank 12x12 template. Add ColorMyWorld P3 to the background. Add ColorMyWorld P12 to the top of the
layout. Add ColorMyWorld P9. Reduce in size and align as shown. Under the Cut & Fill tab, round the bottom corners. Add a heavy shadow.
- Add the Border_Black Eyelet embellishment across the layout where the papers meet. Under the Cut & Fill tab, change the color to red. Under the Format tab, add the Cord Surface to the border.
- Add two photos with a mustard mat.
- Add the Tag_BlackGridded embellishment. Under the Cut & Fill tab, use the Wand to select the outer area of black. Delete this area. Add a heavy shadow. Align under the border.
- Add the LeanOnMe title. Under the Cut & Fill tab, use the Wand to select the outer area of
black. Delete this area. Add a heavy shadow. Add journaling.
- Add the PointingHand. Flip is horizontally and align where shown.
- Add the Tag_DblPennantBlue. Add journaling.
- Add two FlowerFlourish. Reduce and rotate one. Align as shown.
- Add a small mustard circle. Under the Format tab, select Filters. Select 3D edge and apply to make edges rounded to create a brad. Add a heavy shadow. Add a FlowerFlourish. Group the layers together. Copy and paste the brad twice. Align along the bottom of the right photo as
- Add journaling as desired.