« Back to Designer Nicole LeBlanc
At the Beach Classic Beach Digital Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Nicole LeBlanc
How to Create:
- Insert Be My Valentine P16 as the background paper.
- Hover over the Cakes & Candles P12 – click the arrow and choose “Cut out a new shape”. Select the Rounded Square shape and click OK. Go to Format – Properties – Unclick the maintain aspect ratio box. Change the size to W: 3 and H: 3. Add a light shadow.
- Do Step 2 for the following papers in the Cakes & Candle Kit:
- P18, P15, P19, P10 & P17.
- Arrange all the rounded squares into place. Align the rows horizontally and then align the rows vertically.
- Insert first image – Go to Cut & Fill – Choose Shapes – Choose Rounded Square shape and click OK. Go to Format – Properties – Unclick the maintain aspect ratio box. Change the size to W: 3 and H: 3. Add a light shadow.
- Insert second and third photo. Do step 5 for both of the photos.
- Move all three photos into place and align them with their rows vertically and then horizontally.
- Go to Insert – Add text- Resize the box into a smaller rectangle shape. Type text using your favorite font and place on top of P19 rounded square.
- Insert Classic Beach- Beach Ball, Classic Beach-Starfish, Classic Beach-Surfboards, Classic Beach-Shell_Orange, Classic Beach-Shell_Blue, Classic Beach-SandPail, Classic Beach-SandShovel, & Classic Beach-SeaTurtle.
- Select all the Class Beach embellishments and add heavy shadows.
- Resize (if needed) and move them into place like the example layout.
- Insert Basic Stitching-Stitch 2. Move and place on top row of rounded squares.
- Copy and paste the stitch. Move and place on bottom row of rounded squares.
- Copy and paste the stitch. Go to arrange and rotate 90 degrees counter-clockwise. Move to the left side of the rounded squares.
- Copy and paste the last stitch. Move to the right side of the rounded squares.
- Insert text box – Resize to make it fit between the first and second rows of rounded squares. Type text.
- Insert text – Resize to make it fit between your second and third rows of rounded squares. Type text.